There are clearly two camps of buyers at the biggest shopping week of the year: those who have been busily curating wish lists for months, and those who get shivers down their spines at the words “Black Friday” uttered. Regardless of where you fall on this spectrum, you’re probably keen on saving money — and that’s where we come in.
It might be hard to believe, but retailers across the online shopping sphere are already offering early Black Friday deals. We’ve scoured the internet and compiled the best early Black Friday deals from the best brands. If you want to get a head start, below are some of the year’s lowest prices.
And with Black Friday still a few weeks away, it’s never too early to get ready for the Main Event. Read on for everything we know about Black Friday 2022 so far, plus tips to make sure you’re ready when it comes.
• best buy: The electronics and gadgets retailer got its holiday shopping started well before November, with new deals pouring in every week in the run-up to Black Friday.
• Tough: The deep discounts on Chewy’s own brands have come down, so you can stock up on everything you need for your furry family members.
• target: For more than a month, do Black Friday at Target, where a range of deals are launched weekly and a new deal of the day is chosen every day.
• Wayfair: Celebrating its second Way Day of the year, Wayfair is now offering tons of holiday home essentials, including everything from living room furniture to Christmas tree ornaments.
• Lenovo: Right now, you can shop Lenovo for Early Black Friday Deal Days and save on a variety of tech must-haves.
• Samsung: Shop some of the year’s biggest discounts on the latest smartphones, watches and laptops. tablets and more.
• Satechi: Through Cyber Monday, get 40% off Black Friday collection when you use code DEALS at checkout.
Offers on mattresses and linens
• avocado: Get 10% off site-wide and shop other discounts on fleece, organic cotton and alpaca collections with code SAVE10.
• Wear: Right now you can use code BF35 for 35% off site-wide – plus get free accessories with the purchase of a mattress.
• Big Blanket Co.: Snuggle up all winter under a giant blanket from Big Blanket Co. and save up to $100 through November 22nd.
• big pic: Plus-size sleepers can sleep comfortably on a Big Fig mattress and save $400 with code FRIYAY.
• Brentwood house: Use the code SAVE10 to get 10% off luxury linens and homewares until the end of the year.
• Cozy earth: Receive 25-30% off sitewide during Cozy Earth’s Holiday Sale through November 14th.
• mattress proof: At the moment you can get a king bed for the price of a queen and a queen bed for the price of a twin. Plus save up to $700 on select top brand mattresses and get 20% off Sleepy’s Pillows.
• slumberland: Underlined readers can get an exclusive $100 rebate on orders of $599 or more with code CNNEXCLUSIVE now through the end of the month.
Offers for furniture, decoration and living
• Albany Park: Get a 12% discount on sofas and sofas with the code CNN12 now until November 12th.
• anthropology: Prepare to host this holiday season (or attend with a party favor in hand) and save 30% off sales through November 6 thanks to Anthropologies.
• Aura frame: Keep family memories close at hand with a digital photo frame. Now through November 19th, you can save $20 on the Mason frame, with more promos to come.
Offers for kitchen and gastronomy
• Godiva: Get discounts on a variety of delicious chocolates now through November 13th.
• Hanand: Save on beautiful ceramics for your holiday meals – Haand is offering 25% off all serving items through November 6th.
• Ninja kitchen: Get $35 off the OG751 Wood Fired Outdoor Grill now through December 15th with exclusive code CNN35.
• Sur La table: Get 20% off your purchase with code FALL to save on cookware, stocking fillers, decor and more.
• Tupperware: The Black Friday deals are live right now, so grab up to 25% off grocery supplies now in time for Thanksgiving – after all, you need a place to store all those leftovers.
• yeti: Now through December 19th, when you purchase $200 or more of Yeti products, you’ll receive two free Rambler Lowball Tumblers with your purchase.
• billy: Now through the end of December, underlined readers can save 10% on orders of $20 or more when you use exclusive code CNN10.
• First Aid Beauty: Keep your skin happy during the coldest months of the year and save – First Aid Beauty offers BOGO discounts and free gifts with bundles.
• tushy: Shop discounted bidets during Tushy’s Early Holiday Deals and save up to $100 on best-sellers now.
• ultimate: Find beauty deals galore at Ulta Beauty through November 19th, with Early Access deals on brand favorites at up to 30% off, as well as exclusive online deals.
Offers on clothing, shoes and accessories
• Life is good: Get up to 30% off clothing and accessories with code HEYHOLIDAY now through November 5th.
• tommy john: From now through November 7th, Tommy John is offering 25% off loungewear, lingerie and more, sitewide.
• Topo Designs: Get up to 50% off sustainable outdoor gear and accessories.
• twillory: Versatile, breathable men’s clothing is discounted by up to half through November 28th.
This year, Black Friday falls on November 25, 2022.
Black Friday is traditionally the day after Thanksgiving and marks the official start of the holiday shopping season. Of course, over the years, Black Friday deals have become available ahead of the actual event, with many retailers opening for doorbuster discounts on Thanksgiving Eve.
However, online deals often go live earlier than Black Friday. Some retailers already have deals live, and from the Monday before Black Friday November 21st through Cyber Monday November 28th, you can expect even bigger price cuts on the most desirable items at top retailers. retailers can be seen.
Most retailers haven’t officially announced any specific offers, but last year we’ve seen savings ranging from electronics and major appliances to small household items – anything that would make the perfect gift for at least one person on your holiday list.
We expect similar products to go on sale this year. Keep an eye out for deals from big retailers like Amazon, Sephora, Target, Best Buy, and more, as well as deals from smaller brands and businesses that might want to get on your radar. There will likely be some discounts on Apple and Samsung products; Smart TVs; games and toys; smart home products, including home security and smart lighting; vacuum cleaners, including Dyson and Roomba; hot air fryers and other kitchen utensils; and clothing from top brands – just to name a few categories.
There’s no harm in bookmarking the websites of your favorite retailers and checking back regularly to see if new promotions have gone online. It’s also the right time to sign up for branded newsletters, as they’re often the most direct way to find out when sales start and gain access to special subscriber promotions.
And follow CNN Underscored on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and visit the page regularly. On Black Friday (and every other day of the year) we feature the best deals you won’t want to miss 24/7.